Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sick kiddo!

I was just writing to my good friend Ms K about Aimee's woes. I absolutely hate it when she's sick. I can handle having a migraine for four straight weeks (which I am on week five of now - it's not too fun) but I can't stand it when she's sick. She's too little for that!

Took her to the doctor on Tuesday. When the doctor was putting her stethoscope all over her tummy Aimee kept saying, "All done" until she was practically yelling it at the doctor. Like "Get off of me, you meanie! That's cold!" My kid definitely has a temper and knows what she likes and doesn't like. And she's not afraid to tell you all about it. That will serve her well in life. And it will give her mother a nervous tic.

She's been really cuddly and needy (not the way my kid usually is) so you know she's feeling like crap. I hope this doesn't last too much longer. I don't think Doug and I can take much more.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww...poor little one! I hope she's feeling better soon!
As for the temper? I can take a couple of guesses who she might have inherited it from ;)