Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Here goes nothing...

A new beginning. A new and different Cara. I've been through a nasty divorce, a cross country move, snagging a great new job, snagging a great new man, a wedding, a new baby, and (last but definitely not least) motherhood.

Getting back to writing is the last piece of my recovery and rebirth.

I intend to pour it all out here. Get back to my writing habits. Dust off my muse, give her a little spit-polish, and get her in shape again.

So here's my new vow to myself: I will blog at least three times a week. Check in. Write down what I'm feeling and thinking about. Maybe get some insight into some things my conscious self just doesn't have time to think about.

So, as I said before, here goes nothing...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! You've bowed to the pressure and are returning to the fold...and out to make a fresh new start. Whee!!
Of course, you realize we'll be holding you to your pledge...

AimeesMom said...

I am COUNTING on it, E! Bring it on!