Thursday, November 8, 2007

All is quiet on the home front...


I have really wanted to write more often, but I have a huge problem - my life just isn't very exciting. I read the blogs of all my friends, and they always seem to be doing something cool - hiking, getting a new job (Go Brad), becoming a paralegal (YAY Ms. K!) or generally just doing something interesting. I am really not all that interesting.


Just. Not. Interesting.


Aimee had fun on Halloween (see the picture of my little fairy girl). I love watching things through her eyes. That's been about the most exciting thing that's happened to me after the Rockies blew everything in the World Series. That was embarrassing. Eight days off did them no good at all.
So, with that, I will sign off for now and go back to my oh-so-boring life.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Life doesn't have to be interesting. Really. Trust me on this.

Anonymous said...

Truly. It's like I tell everyone. I live the most boring life ever. I just find it funny. I'm odd that way. I was talking to a guy at work today about how boring we both were. He walked away? And returned very shortly to tell me he'd gotten a J-walking ticket on his way to work. LMAO. He was in shock. This is Seattle. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!

Cute pic, by the way. She's just so amazing.

AimeesMom said...

Oiy. Life doesn't need to be more exciting, just less contentious. :-)

I could use a dancing night at the Irish pub.